Mentor A Refugee Student
As Mentor in the Cloud you will be responsible for direct communication with students and their parents. Your purpose as a mentor is to motivate, direct and provide support to students as they progress in their education through the app.
- Weekly check-ins with assigned students
- Track students’ progress
- Communicate with students’ parents on progress
- Report data to academic coordinator
- Follow up with Tutor on the Ground on tutoring sessions
- English fluency required; knowledge of Arabic preferred
- Minimum of high school or equivalent diploma; some college preferred
- Ability to access internet and app-enabled device (tablet, smartphone, computer) for one hour, once a week
We need mentors from around the world to help students over the internet. If you are interested in becoming a mentor please fill out an application by clicking here. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Tutor A Refugee Student
Tutor on the Ground
As a Tutor on the Ground your primary responsibility will be to tutor students one-on-one in the area assigned by the academic coordinator.
- Tutor students in areas assigned by the academic coordinator
- Report on the tutoring sessions to the student’s’ mentor and academic coordinator
- Ensure students’ academic needs are met, and refer students to other organizations as necessary to address various other needs
- Knowledge of local language/dialects; proficiency in reading comprehension, math, grammar, etc.
- Language skills in Arabic
- Experience or knowledge of working and living in relevant regions/contexts
- Location: Candidate must be able to conduct their services in Jordan
If you would like to become a Tutor for our Jordan Smartphone Schools Program, please fill out the application by clicking here. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs & Internships
There are no open jobs or consultant positions at this time.
If you are interested in becoming an Intern, send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.